Saturday, February 15, 2014

Emma Watson a.k.a Hermione Granger

     I'am an avid fan of Emma Watson. She is one of the main characters of the famous novel Harry Potter Movie. She played the role Hermione Jane Granger who is an extremely smart girl and the best friend of Harry Potter ( Daniel Radcliffe ) and Ron Weasley ( Rupert Grint ).


She has been portraying the role throughout the years.







I started to like and love her in the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire because in this movie she was blossomed into a lovely lady specifically in the Yule Ball scene. 



 Our little Hermione before is now grown up into a beautiful fine lady. 




I really admire her because she's getting prettier more than before and of course her beauty never fades. The most important characteristic that I love from her is she has a good heart.


For me, she is one of the most gorgeous woman that I've never seen before. I'm hoping that someday I will be meeting her and if that happens, I will hug her very tight and of course I'am the happiest person in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment